• Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
• Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
• Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
• Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
• Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
• Prepare paperwork and order material
• Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
• Support growth and program development
• Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of program management and development procedures
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Competent research ability
• Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
• Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
• Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
• Detail-oriented and efficient
• You will be working for the Drumheller Youth Development Program
• The workplace facility is the Badlands Community College (as well as virtual from home)
• Start date: September 20, 2021
• Hours per week: 30 (may include some weekend activity commitments)
• Rate of pay: $18/hour (under contract)
• Pay period: every two weeks with submission of invoice
Your life experience counts!
1. Has your background already prepared you for a role like this?
2. Do you bring initiative and soft-skills (teamsmanship, empathy, compassion) to the position?
3. Do you like to share your creative ideas when employed or volunteering?