Letter to Our Clients
Letter to Our Clients
The staff at MH Enterprises would like to thank you for your support over the last several months as we had to adjust how we assist you. As directed to follow Public Health Orders, our staff and your individual safety was of the utmost importance to all of us here. We hope you and your families are safe and well. For the duration of the public health emergency, we remained committed to working outside of our usual, funded programming to help you access financial supports and personal guidance support to navigate these unprecedented times.
The last few months have created personal and financial challenges for us all. We feel honoured to have been able to volunteer our time to assist our community, neighbours, friends, and families get through the collective impact that COVID-19 has had. We continue to belong to Drumheller’s Economic Recovery Task Force (working with businesses and other Drumheller professionals) to address immediate needs and help to provide creative/innovative solutions to the current labour market challenges we face. It is our goal to continue to support and guide you in your pursuit of work, financial security, and happiness.
As of December 17, 2020, we are closed to the public for walk-ins. Our services are still available by appointment only. If you wish to book an appointment, please call (403) 823-6934.
Appointments are able to be in-person if needed, but we do offer alternate service delivery via phone, Zoom, Google Meets, etc. for your convenience.
For your safety, and that of our staff, we are requesting that we all take the following considerations in mindprior to visiting us:
- Please book an appointment prior to visiting our office. You can call, email or Facebook us to book an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you as soon as we can! Please keep in mind that we are limiting the number of people in our office at any given time so calling ahead will ensure we get to see you! If you would rather conduct your appointment by phone, Skype, Google Meet, Facetime, etc., just let us know and we will accommodate you. We want everyone to feel safe as we move forward together.
- Please be aware that masks are mandatory. Inaccordance with the mask bylaw implemented by the Province of Alberta, masks are mandatory while visiting our office. Masks are available in the office for you to wear during your visit.
- Please be advised that we may ask you some questions that are not typically asked when you book your appointment. These are pre-screening questions advised by the Government of Alberta. Examples of questions may include whether you are feeling ill, or if you have recently traveled. We are trying to do our part to ensure everyone stays healthy and appreciate your cooperation!
- Please respect physical distancing in our office. We will do our best to make sure that everyone feels comfortable in our office. If you can respect the need for space, we would be extremely appreciative. If there is someone already in the elevator when you arrive, consider taking the stairs or waiting for the elevator to return.
- Remember hand hygiene! This has been the motto of 2020. When you come to our office please feel free to use our hand sanitizer stations located throughout the office. We have you covered!
- Sorry, no handshakes! We know it is important to greet a new person with a solid handshake, but we ask that you do not for a while. We are all getting used to this one and appreciate you refraining for a little while longer.
- Feel confident in our enhanced cleaning protocols. We have enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the office to keep you safe. Meeting spaces and public work- stations will be thoroughly sanitized between each visitor.
- Feel free to check-in ahead of time to ask any questions you may have. We encourage you to check in with us to make sure you feel comfortable coming to visit. We would be happy to alleviate any concerns to help you have the best experience possible.
Thank you for doing your part to ensure the continued safety of your family, friends, and neighbours. We are delighted to be able to see you soon!
The Staff of MH Enterprises
For questions regarding EI Coverage, please call:
For any questions regarding Canada Recovery Benefit, please call:
For assistance navigating benefits available to you, please visit the following site:
For further details please refer directly to:
Drumheller & District Chamber of Commerce
The Town of Drumheller
Government of Alberta