Once trained, your duties will include:
- Install, balance, rotate, and repair passenger, light truck, medium truck, farm, industrial and OTR tires and wheels as directed by assigned work order in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete assigned eLearning courses including Tire Industry Association (TIA), Rim Safety Course (Wheels Off Certification), WHMIS, Customer Experience Standards, and other courses.
- Reset and repair tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS).
- Maintain tire service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Complete specialty tire work, which could include studding, run flat, nitrogen, calcium chloride, etc.
- Ensure all equipment, tools and supplies are returned in good working condition to proper location, and immediately reporting any concerns.
- Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner; this includes utilizing proper barriers to maintain vehicle cleanliness, and ensuring equipment and loads in company vehicles are safely secured for transportation.