21.75 hours per week (hours may increase seasonally)
Key Duties will include:
· Office/phone reception,
· Preparing letters and memos,
· Bank deposits, invoicing, cash receipting and coordinating incoming and outgoing mail,
· Providing information to taxpayers and the public,
· Scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and preparing minutes,
· Preparation of permits and water billings,
· Filing of paper and electronic documents,
· Other office operations and projects as required
The successful candidate will possess a professional, personable demeanour combined with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. An attention to detail, combined with the ability to complete multiple tasks while handling interruptions, will be critical to success. An understanding of general office processes and procedures, including file and document management, business correspondence and data management is desirable. The ability to work independently while supporting team goals in a collaborative office environment is key.
· Post-Secondary Secretarial/Administration education is desirable.
· Related office experience and equivalences will be considered.
· Computer excellence is required (Microsoft Suite).
· Excellent organization and highly developed communication skills are essential.
· Bondable position, a criminal record check will be required.
· Upon commencement, the successful candidate will provide a Criminal Records Check
· Please include a contact email address on application or resume
Send resume to:
We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted