7 Star Service is in our DNA and the Canalta Hotel Family is proud to have you join the team as our next secret weapon. This position won't bore you as everyday will be a new and challenging experience! You'll be immersed in the Canalta Hotel world assisting our guests to ensure they have a Legendary experience starting with the first impression of our well-maintained lot and building. We are always looking for opportunities to create smiles. At Canalta we are committed to honesty, hard work, amazing guest service and high standards. You will be empowered to provide a new, unprecedented level of service - one that ranks 7 Stars. We are looking for someone who possesses a Warrior's spirit, a servant's heart and a fun-loving attitude and who is up to the challenge and has a passion to continually learn and grow with our family
Create "I-can't-believe-they-did-that" guest experiences through remarkably empowered team members
What your responsibility will be:
- Swimming pool operation according to provincial health and safety regulations
- Outside landscaping, cleanliness & maintenance
- Inside property maintenance, cleanliness & organization
- Complete required paperwork
- Complete required training
- Maintaining a safe working environment
What we offer you:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- A competitive wage
- Group benefits including extended health care, long term disability, life insurance, dental, optical and prescriptions for full time positions
- Use of Canalta managed hotels facilities (pool, waterslide, hot tub, fitness room) for you and your immediate family (based on hotel occupancy)
- Team member discounts at all Canalta managed hotels.
- Friends & Family discounts at all Canalta managed hotels.