AMR Dance, located in Drumheller Alberta. Looking for an energetic, reliable and experienced teacher to join our 2021-2022 Dance Season. Looking to build our team, mainly on our Recreational side – Mondays (full afternoon/evening) or other partial evening opportunities throughout the normal week.
Contractor would be required to instruct classes & year end recital performances. Responsibilities include lesson planning, routine music, choreography, and costume selection. Instructors may also be required to clean class equipment used, open/close studio when needed, & follow any COVID-19 mandates in place (none at this time).
MONDAY, FULL EVENING 2:45-8:15PM 1 individual preferred to fill full evening (or majority)
(1) Preschool Ballet/Tap Combo *Position January – May 2022
(2) Recreational Jazz (ADAPT JR1 & JR2) *Position January – May 2022
(1) Recreational Ballet (CDTA Gr2) *Position January – May 2022
(1 Recreational Tap (ADAPT JR1) *Position January – May 2022
(2) Recreational Acro (ADTA JR1 or Acro Arts L1/2). *Position January – May 2022
TUESDAY, Partial Evening 5:15-7:15PM, break, 8:00-9:00PM
(3) Competitive Ballet, CDTA Grade 3-4-5 *Position available now – May 2022
THURSDAY, Partial Evening 4:00-5:30PM &/or 5:30-6:30PM
(2) Recreational Hip Hop, average ages 5-7, 8-10. *Position available now – May 2022
(1) Recreational Acro (ADTA JR1/2 or Acro Arts L1/2) *Position available now – May 2022
Weekend Opportunity *Position available now
Preschool Programs 6-10week sessions (Ballet, Jazz, Acro, or combo classes).
Our studio believes success starts from within. We focus on developing self-confidence, as much as our dance skills. We want our instructors to support our “Dance Family” environment and go the extra mile to make a difference in our community.
Candidates should have:
· Education & Experience teaching children Dance
· Music Device (Apple)
· Drivers License/Reliable Vehicle
· 2 References at time of Interview
Dance certifications – ADAPT, Acro Arts/ADTA, CDTA or other. Our current syllabus is not a MUST, if the right candidate had certified training in other programs.