Located in the heart of the Badlands, our established general practice is looking to adopt a proactive, friendly individual to join our team. We require a full-time, professional Appointment Coordinator to represent our company at the front desk. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, competent at multi-tasking, demonstrates effective verbal/written communication skills, and possesses courteous phone manners. Must be able to learn and retain large amounts of new information. The right candidate will champion the schedule to coordinate appointments professionally and compassionately with our large patient base. Duties include:
• Promotes the existing philosophy of dental care and demonstrates a high-level of quality customer service through a kind, understanding demeanor
• Effective appointment scheduling to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow
• Assists patients in managing their dental benefits and financial plans to help patients determine benefit coverage and their dental costs
• Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
• Excellent phone manner through effective dental scripting
· Extensive use of dental practice management software ClearDent and Microsoft Office
Experience in dental office is a huge asset and will be compensated appropriately. Post-secondary education or experience in a related field is considered an asset as well. Training will be offered on an on-going basis.
Benefits: We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits to full-time employees. Benefits include dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, prescription and optical. Also, two sets of uniforms are provided. Professional growth opportunities are available in this position.
Shift: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30am–5:30pm. One Saturday per month is required.